Deionized Water, Chondrus crispus extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, Glycerin, Polygonum Aviculare extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Certified Organic), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, and Water.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Chondrus crispus extract – species of red algae/seaweed, functions as a skin-conditioning agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate – the salt form of skin-identical ingredient hyaluronic acid
- Glycerin – moistening agent
- Polygonum Aviculare (Knotgrass) Extract- reverses DNA Damage; protects from UV and IR damage; enhances skin firmness and elasticity; reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Propanediol – a glycol that functions as a solvent and can enhance the penetration of ingredients into the skin; has hydrating properties and can leave a smooth, moist finish on skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – plant-derived thickening agent typically used as a binding agent or emulsifier
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) – alcohol form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid. Panthenol is used in skincare and haircare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Certified Organic) – plant extract; anti-irritant
- Dehydroacetic Acid – synthetic preservative is most active against fungi and has mild antibacterial properties
- Benzyl Alcohol – an organic alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruits (apricots, cranberries) and teas. Its chief function in cosmetics is as a preservative, where it’s considered among the least sensitizing