If defining and filling in your brows is an essential part of your daily beauty routine – you might want to look into microblading or permanent eyebrows!
Nothing stands out on your face like beautiful eyebrows! Enhancing the eyebrows through microblading or permanent makeup is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments today because results are immediate and long-lasting. Your eyebrows frame your face and are essential for bringing out your features and supporting your natural beauty.
Microblading and permanent eyebrows add individual hair strokes, with an option of adding more dimension and depth of color with shading and powder-color application. When your eyebrows are the right shape, arch, and color, it really opens up your entire eye area, making you look more rested, younger, sexier, and more feminine. If you live a busy lifestyle, are physically active, have thinning brows, need to correct asymmetry, or have trouble applying conventional makeup (or are just sick of doing it!) these procedures are perfect solutions. Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading of the eyebrows allows you to forget about how your brows look and enjoy the confidence and freedom of always looking great.
- Permanent Eyebrows
- Nano Brows – finer lines provide naturalistic hairstrokes, with or without shading
- Ombre Brows – powdered color gradient shading
* Bring brow pencil with you to help determine desired brow color
Results last anywhere from 1 – 5 years and depend on: type of procedure, your skin type, your health, and your post-procedure care.
The average time for a touch up is 1 – 3 years
Permanent Eyebrows and Microblading are part of our Permanent Cosmetics Treatments – please read about the full Procedure.[add: Permanent Eyebrows and Microblading Pricing link here to specific area on Pricing page]
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Moms-NO exceptions
- Heart Conditions/Pacemaker/Defibrillator/Valve Implants/Stents/Rheumatic Fever/Mitral Valve Prolapse
- High Blood Pressure-uncontrolled
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Hemophilia-Bleeding Disorder
- Platelet Disorders
- Moles/raised areas in or around the brow area
- Taking Accutane(acne medicine) within the last year
- Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy
- Organ transplant or taking Anti-Rejection Medications
- Skin treatments performed within 4 weeks of procedure (i.e. laser, radio frequency)
- Chemical peels
- Fillers in area of procedure
Doctors note required:
- Keloid Scaring
- Eczema or Psoriasis in area of treatment
- Heart Murmur
- History of Shingles in area of treatment
Auto Immune Disorder of any kind (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)
- Joint Replacement(may need antibiotic treatment prior to procedure)
Eyebrow Pre-Procedure Care:
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure
- NO alcohol 24-48 hours before procedure
- NO Caffeine day of procedure (Note: Decaf and Herbal Teas have caffeine)
- Avoid getting sunburn 1-2 week before and after procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, or Advil/Ibuprofen 72 hours before procedure unless prescribed by your doctor
- Avoid Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and skin supplements for 1 week prior to procedure
- Avoid power shakes and power greens 4 days prior to procedure (can cause blood thinning)
- Discontinue glycolics, chemical peels, Retin-A, salicylic acid, growth serums (i.e. Latisse), and skin-brightening products 4 weeks prior to procedure
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area
4 weeks prior to and 4 weeks after your procedure:
- Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for any ingredient that includes the word “acid”.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week prior to procedure
- No Accutane for 1 year prior to procedure. NO Exceptions!
- Fillers should be avoided 6 weeks before or after the procedure
- Botox should be done either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after procedure
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle so may want to schedule your appointment accordingly.[add: Permanent Eyebrows & Microblading Pricing link here to specific area on Pricing page]