Get away from the mirror and on with your day – no more smudging, smearing or having to reapply lipstick all the time!
Lip blushing and permanent lipstick allows you to wake up with picture- perfect, beautifully shaped and flushed lips without applying a stitch of lip color! Fans of lip pigmentation rave about the natural-looking results and time-saving benefits.
Many women enjoy lip color, but don’t like the problems associated with conventional lip liner and lipstick. Traditional makeup smudges, fades and cracks, drawing unwanted attention to unattractive wrinkles around the mouth. As we age, we tend to lose our natural lip color and shape due to maturing skin, hormonal changes, and scarring.
Lip Pigmentation and Permanent Lipstick is for anyone who wants a pretty lip that lasts. Add color back to a faded vermillion border, correct subtle asymmetries in your lip shape, and give the lip an enhanced or minimized fullness for a beautiful smile that fits with your busy lifestyle. Add a shapely cupids bow for the icing on the cake, and the end result is a more confident you with a youthful pout enhanced with the color of your choice.
Results last anywhere from 1 – 5 years, depending on type of procedure, your skin type and your health. Your post-procedure care is also important for lasting pigmentation.
The average time for a touch up is 1 – 3 years.
* Bring lip stick or lip pencil to your appointment to help determine desired lip color
Lip blushing and permanent lipstick are part of our permanent cosmetics treatments – please read about the full procedure.[add Lip Pigmentation & Permanent Lipstick Pricing link here to specific area on Pricing page]
- Pregnant or Breast feeding Moms-NO exceptions
- Heart Conditions/Pacemaker/Defibrillator/Valve Implants/Stents/Rheumatic Fever/Mitral Valve Prolapse
- High Blood Pressure-uncontrolled
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Hemophilia-Bleeding Disorder
- Platelet Disorders
- Moles/raised areas in or around the brow area
- Taking Accutane(acne medicine) within the last year
- Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy
- Organ Transplant or Anti-Rejection Medications
- Skin treatments performed within 4 weeks of procedure (i.e., laser, radio frequency)
- Microneedling, chemical peels, fillers in area of procedure
Doctors note required:
- Keloid Scaring
- Eczema or Psoriasis in area of treatment
- Heart Murmur
- History of Shingles in area of treatment
- Autoimmune Disorder of any kind (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)
- Joint Replacement (may need antibiotic prior to procedure)
Lip Pre-Procedure Care:
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure
NO alcohol 24-48 hours before procedure
- NO Caffeine day of procedure (Note: decaf and herbal teas have caffeine)
- Avoid getting sunburn 1-2 week before and after procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, or Advil/Ibuprofen 72 hours before procedure unless prescribed by your doctor.
- If prone to cold sores, you’ll need to take an anti-viral medicine prior/during and after your procedure to avoid an
- outbreak. An outbreak can interfere with pigment retention and desired outcome. Please check with your doctor and follow your doctors instructions
- Avoid Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and skin supplements for 1 week prior to procedure.
- Avoid power shakes and power greens 4 days prior to procedure (causes blood thinning)
- Discontinue glycolics, chemical peels and Retin-A, salicylic acid, growth serums (i.e. Latisse), skin brightening treatments products 4 weeks prior to procedure
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area
4 weeks prior to and 4 week weeks after your procedure:
- Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says “acid”
- No lip plumping serums for 4 week prior to procedure.
- No Accutane for 1 year prior to procedure. NO Exceptions!
- Fillers should be avoided 6 weeks before or after the procedure.
- Botox should be done either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after procedure.
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle so may want to schedule your appointment accordingly.
[add Lip Pigmentation & Permanent Lipstick Pricing link here to specific area on Pricing page]
Contact us for more information about out Lip Pigmentation services!